[Support request] Primary Menu Toggle

Home Forums Support [Support request] Primary Menu Toggle

Home Forums Support Primary Menu Toggle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    keiron

I love the Idea of the mobile slideout menu but for some reason the ☰ toggle remains there when i set my primary menu. Even when the slidout menu is not checked for use on the customizer.

Also in desktop view, the search icon floats furtherest right with the woocommerce cart symbol to the left but on mobile the cart symbol floats furthest right with the search symbol coming to the left.

Keiron.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the first issue sounds like your browser cache needs clearing, as i can’t see the toggle being displayed on desktop.

To re-order the mobile nav you can add this CSS:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
        .inside-navigation {
            display: flex;
        }
        .main-navigation .menu-toggle {
            order: -1;
            margin-right: auto;
        }
    }
    keiron

Thank you – this worked great. Also, would there be a way to remove the search icon from the primary navigation using the customizer or must this be done with CSS?

And is there a way to have the logo in the header move into the centre of the navigation bar for mobile?

Keiron.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

So do you want the search icon only on mobile?

keiron

Ive sorted the search icon issue but now im keen to have the logo in the primary navigation bar. How would i go about doing this?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you activate the Mobile Header in Customizer > Layout > Header, it provides a separate logo option for that

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.