[Resolved] Primary menu not converting into toggle menu in responsive mode

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Primary menu not converting into toggle menu in responsive mode

Home Forums Support Primary menu not converting into toggle menu in responsive mode

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jasmeet

Hi

Might be missing somewhere however kindly guide as to how can I see the toggle menu appearing by default for primary menu when site based on GP theme is seen in responsive mobile mode. As of now, it doesnt transite into either off-canvas or toggle menu

Note – Mobile header has been turned on in Customizing > Layout > Header

thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not sure if I fully understand.

Does this help?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/off-canvas-panel-overview/

If not any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Let me know πŸ™‚

jasmeet

Hi Leo

Thanks for response

Yes, Assigning “Main menu” to Off Canvas Menu derives the purpose however, just as a thought, it would be more convenient and feasible if we could have feature of main menu getting transitioned into toggle menu by default as screen size is decreased or viewing on mobile mode

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Joseph

After the GP Premium 1.8.2 update one of our sites primary menu is not converting into responsive mode as mentioned in this feed. The Off-canvas is on the header menu option is on as well and was working fine until our client noticed the mobile view of the menu was not responsive.

Here is the UR:: https://momsforamerica.us/

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you check the Mobile Breakpoint in Customizer > Layout > Primary Navigation. It should default at 768px.

Joseph

That was the issue David. It was set to 200??? It must have been changed in error by one of our team members.
    Thank you so much!!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.