[Support request] Preview/Overview is different

Home Forums Support [Support request] Preview/Overview is different

Home Forums Support Preview/Overview is different

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nuria

Hi there. I’m using your the theme with elementor, and I got a little problem. When trying to preview my wordpress project I observe differences from your theme´s preview (http://localhost/generate/wp-admin/customize.php) comparing to elementor´s preview. Besides i can´t display my project on mobile devices or tablets from your theme´s preview, only on the developer console. How can i solve this? Which is the correct one or which should I follow? Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Sometimes the preview doesn’t really work well especially when page builder content are involved. Might be good to test with an actual device.

Let me know 🙂

Nuria

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

The problem is that I haven’t my web in any hosting yet and I’m working on my local host, so I don’t think I can send you the url field.

Anyway, Which preview do you recommend follow? the one from your theme´s preview or elementor´s preview?

Next week I will try to buy a hosting and try it on a real device, but first I have to improve many things in my project.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

The customizer should provide you with a reasonable guide to what the site will look like for smaller devices. And i personally have not seen this issue, so there is a possibility that the JS and CSS files that Elementor uses for its responsive views is not loading in the Customizer.

Browser dev tools will however provide a better representation of the site. So i would stick with this if as your main testing tool, unless of course you have real devices to test on.

Nuria

Ok, I will stick with the browser dev tool, and I will try to buy a hosting in the next weeks in order to test it on real devices and see what happens.

Thanks for the help

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.