[Resolved] Premium Update Failed

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Premium Update Failed

Home Forums Support Premium Update Failed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christian

I tried updating my GP Premium plugin to the latest advertised version 1.4. However when I try to update through the WP interface I receive the following message

Update Failed: Could not create directory. gp-premium/library/customizer/controls/css

I then downloaded the latest version of the plugin with the intention of updating via ftp. But when I downloaded the plugin from the GP website I saw it downloaded version 1.3.1

What’s up doc!

Kind regards
    Christian Steiner

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

This should help: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/updating-issues/#could-not-copy-file

The old version in your account is probably a caching issue. Give it another shot.

Christian

Leo

Many thanks for your response. The Windows compatibility plugin you suggested did the trick. Everything fixed thanks.

I just cannot get over how quick your support response was. I’ve never experienced support as good as this before! More than impressive. 5 stars +

Many thanks once again.

Christian Steiner

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re very welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you as well!

Wendy Peck

You guys are amazing. I don’t even get as far as contacting you, and you solve my problem. Wasn’t even looking at the Windows server (my only &$#@^ one ) for a cause.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you found this post ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.