[Resolved] Post Title Customization

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Post Title Customization

Home Forums Support Post Title Customization

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Randolph Philp

Hi Tom,

I have the GP Premium and I have tried looking everywhere for information on customizing post title fonts, size, etc.

I am probably blind and there is a setting I am missing. If there is no widget or setting, I would imagine that any changes have to be done manually. If so, could you please point me in the right direction?

Thank you so much,

Randy

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Randy,

Post titles use the H2 tag – so you can adjust the font and size in the Typography add-on by changing the H2 option.

Of course, if you want the other H2 tags styled differently, I can provide code for you πŸ™‚

Let me know.

Patrick Byrne

Hi Tom,
    Something else related to the Post Titles. I would like to get the Post Title closer to the image underneath it but unfortunately you only offer an option to change the top width above the Title between it and the top of the Post container.
    I realise that you have designed there to be a space below the Title for the Date, Author etc. but I don’t like that layout and have hidden them (I put the publication date, author etc down manually in italics on the right-hand side of the picture). This unfortunately leaves quite a bit of white space between the Post Title and the Image below it.
    Is there anyway to reduce this?
    Many thanks on a great Theme especially when combined with the full add-ons pack. Keep up the great work!
    Pat

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Pat,

You can adjust that spacing with some simple CSS:

.post-image {
          margin-top: 20px;
    }

Adjust as needed πŸ™‚

Patrick Byrne

Unfortunately, I don’t know how to use CSS which is why I opted for your great GP plus Addons solution.
    But I am willing to learn.
    Do I just copy and paste this phrase:

.post-image {

margin-top: 20px;

}
    and where do I put it?
    Pat

P.S. How do I start a topic / thread in the Support pages?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

There’s a link to a CSS plugin below in my signature.

Install and activate that plugin, then paste the above CSS in there.

As for starting a new topic, go to the forum (General Support, add-on support etc) and scroll down to the bottom.

There you’ll see the form to start a new topic.

Hope this helps πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.