[Resolved] Post title below featured image

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Post title below featured image

Home Forums Support Post title below featured image

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Femke

Hi,

Id like to show the post title below the featured image. I have tried to do this in customizer>layout >single post and checked the box featured image above title. But it doesnt change it. The title still shows above the featured image.

Hope you can help out, thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

thats because the site is using the Header Element, which replaces the featured image and title.

Femke

Ok thanks, I have unpublished those elements and now it works. great. Only thing now is that the title is not aligned with the text below. So when you click on any post/article, you see the image, title and text all aligned differently. Is there a way to get it all aligned?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thats because your original image is only 720px wide and the container is 805px. If you can’t replace the image with a larger version then try this to force it to fit:

.post-image-above-header .inside-article .featured-image img {
        width: 100%;
    }
    Femke

Great, thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Femke

Athough the image and title are aligned now, it seems like the text box with the article text is not aligned with the image and title. I think that the textbox has a padding which the header block with image and title dont have. What is the best way to get this all aligned? Should i add a padding to the header element of delete the padding around the text box? And is there a way to do this in one place instead of in every post?

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Best thing is to remove the padding that Elementor is applying to its widgets …. or personally not use Elementor for post content 🙂

You can try this CSS to remove the padding from the rows on single posts:

.single-post .elementor-column-gap-default>.elementor-row>.elementor-column>.elementor-element-populated {
        padding: 0;
    }
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.