[Resolved] Post images are not shown in full sice since last GP update

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Post images are not shown in full sice since last GP update

Home Forums Support Post images are not shown in full sice since last GP update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Fotios Nisiropoulos

Hi Tom,

this morning I updated GP to the latest version and now all my post images are shown in full size instead of the 125px x auto on the frontpage. I also cleared all caches to make sure it’s not a caching issue.

See http://nsign.net.

Any idea?

Thanks,
    Fotios

Fotios Nisiropoulos

Sorry…the title is missleading..strike the word “not”. The problem is that the post images are shown in full size ๐Ÿ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

This is happening because you’re using the “Photon” module in Jetpack, which takes over the resizing functionality from GP unfortunately.

I think Photon has trouble with proportional resizing, but should be able to handle hard cropping.

Fotios Nisiropoulos

But Photon is not enabled in Jetpack.

Fotios Nisiropoulos

Now I’ve kicked out Jetpack entirely…crap. Although Photon was not activated, somehow post images were served from it.

But automatic resizing is still not working. I have setup the post images to be 125 x auto. with this setting the post images are not displayed. I have to hard crop them to 125 x 125 to make them display. Does auto need a fix?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Have you typed the word “Auto” in the option? If so, delete it and just leave it blank.

Fotios Nisiropoulos

Thanks, Tom, that did the trick!
    After that Jetpack mess I lost the overview somewhow…

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I just released an update which makes it so the resizer works with Photon as well ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.