[Resolved] Post image on wrong position within blog post

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Post image on wrong position within blog post

Home Forums Support Post image on wrong position within blog post

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Karl

Hello

Today i installed GeneratePress as my new WordPress theme because the old one screwed up the whole backend with the last update. Anyway.

Today evening i was working on customizing my website, the look and feel (also with GP-Premium plugin). It works fine and easy as pie. But there is one thing which annoys me. The post image.

When you look at the website the post image is a very nice feature / function. When you open the post / click on the title (for example the “read more” function) then the post image is floating or hovering above the post title in its own “container”. This behaviour looks like a rendering error to me. See the two following images to understand what i mean.

Post image on front page

Post image when you click / open the post

Is there any way to set the post image always under the header? Otherwise i have to disable post image because of this rendering error.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
    Karl

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

You can control the position of the single post page header in “Customize > Layout > Page Header”.

There’s an option there for you to add it below the title.

Let me know if you need more info πŸ™‚

Karl

Hi Tom,

Thank you very much! Exactly that setting solved this hovering problem πŸ™‚

Now the post image is there where it belongs.

I searched such a setting, clicked around and tested, but i never came to this setting.

Thats great!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome! Glad I could help πŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.