[Resolved] Possible bug: Content not showing inside editor after updates

Home Forums Support Possible bug: Content not showing inside editor after updates

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by David.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andre

Hi. I’ve recently updated Generatepress and plugins and unfortunately now the block editor is not displaying some of my content. Navigating to the actual page displays the content fine but the content is not displaying inside my wordpress editor.

I’ve tried deactivating the plugins, clearing my cache, speaking to my hosting provider for possible server side issues as I read that could be a possible issues from blogs but those does not resolve the issue.

Can you help?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

there isn’t anything that GP does that would affect the block editors content.
    If its only the images that are missing then i would look at any plugins that are affecting images. I see your site is using the EWWW Image Optimizer, which would be a good place to start.

Are you able to return to a backup of your site before the updates were made ?

Andre

Yes, my apologies for the late reply. I have tried those to no avail. I’m currently communicating with my hosting to see if I can restore an earlier backup. Otherwise, I don’t know what else to try.

When I insert an image in the page, It is visible for 1 second then it disappears.

Can you suggest anything else in the mean time?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Check the Dashboard > Settings > Site Health to see if any Issues are raised there.

Andre

My hosting provider fixed the issue. Not sure what it was but the content is visible again. Thank you for your help.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.