[Resolved] Position of subscription box

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Position of subscription box

Home Forums Support Position of subscription box

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    epickenyan

Hi. I am using this plugin to show a MailChimp subscription box (tick box) in the comments section. The plugin author insists it should show before the post comment button, but it shows after the button. Could the theme be interfering with this location feature?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GP uses the default WP comments form template, and i just tested the plugin on a clean install and it places the checkbox above the submit button.

Looks like you have made customizations to the comments form which i would suspect are causing the issue.

epickenyan

I only used a custom hook comment_form_top to show my blog’s comment policy. I deactivated it and that did not solve the problem either. Deactivated all elements and snippets but still, that did not solve the issue. Can’t yet figure out what is causing this issue.

It is a plugin conflict. This plugin is displacing the box set by the previous one. Let me take up the issue with both plugin developers. Thanks anyway.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you found what the issue was. And thanks for sharing, as others may find this of use.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.