[Resolved] Portfolio plug

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Portfolio plug

Home Forums Support Portfolio plug

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stephen

Hi,

I’ve installed Astra Portfolio pluging on my site, its supposed to work with any theme. However, when I try to publish the demo sites (from draft to publish) I get an error message:

Warning: strtolower() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/interwe8/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 1902

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/interwe8/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php:1902) in /home/interwe8/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1144

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/interwe8/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php:1902) in /home/interwe8/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1223

The strange thing is that sometimes the demo sites are published even though I get the error message and at other times the demo sites are not published.

I reached out to Astra for support but, don’t go there, not impressed to say the least. 5 days and waiting.

Thanks
    Steve

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Sorry you’d have to wait for their support as this forum is for GeneratePress related questions.

We are not sure how their plugin is supposed to work.

Thanks for your understanding.

Stephen

Hi Leo,

Yep, I have a GP Licence, hence I ticked the boxes when I sent this form.

If your saying GP theme/plugin is not responsible for the error then fair enough? Or am I not allowed to mention the word Astra around here? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks
    Steve

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

None of those errors look like it’s coming from GP.

Can you switch to a WP twenty series theme and see if the issue still exists?

Stephen

Ok, thanks Leo.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.