[Resolved] Plugin Incompatibility with Pods – Custom Content Types and Fields

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Plugin Incompatibility with Pods – Custom Content Types and Fields

Home Forums Support Plugin Incompatibility with Pods – Custom Content Types and Fields

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Enoch

While Pods – Custom Content Types and Fields is active, anytime I attempt to customize the theme through the customizer, it gives the following error: “Looks like something’s gone wrong. Wait a couple seconds, and then try again.” Deactivating Pods removes the error. I do not run into this problem with the Twenty Nineteen or Twenty Seventeen themes.

Any help in figuring out why and how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The only plugins I have installed and active are Pods, GP Premium, and Classic Editor.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I just gave this a shot and everything seems to be working.

Can you try clearing your browser cache?

Let me know 🙂

Cris

Hi,
    Same problem here. Clean browser cache doesn’t resolve it. Any solution, please?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What happens if you deactivate all of your other plugins?

Any errors in your error_log?

Cris

You are great, Tom!
    If I deactivate “Contact Form 7”, the customizer appears. I have to find how resolve it.
    Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Your error_log might offer some insight into what’s going on.

Cris

I’d found an error on jetpack that means that I need to increase the memory limit. I allocated more memory and now it works correctly.
    Thanks Tom!!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it sorted 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.