[Resolved] Please help, Prime theme with Woocommerce WZone.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Please help, Prime theme with Woocommerce WZone.

Home Forums Support Please help, Prime theme with Woocommerce WZone.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Harry

Hi,

I bought the WZone Amazon Affiliates plugin. I’m using the Prime theme, however when I upload a product:

1. The thumbnail image doesn’t display
    2. How do I change the price from pounds to $?
    3. On the product page, the main picture doesn’t display. All the images display in that main image space. I would like to have the main image of the product and the other images below it.
    4. The Amazon reviews are not imported.

Thank you so much

Harry

Hi,

For 2. I was able to change to $ in the Woocomerce settings. However, I am confused how to fix the other issues, thanks πŸ™‚

Harry

For 3. There are settings for product image and product gallery. However, the product gallery is shown in the place of the product image.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

have you spoken with the plugin author?
    GP uses the standard Woocommerce templates so there shouldn’t be any reason why this isn’t working. As a note: The main product images are being pulled in they just look like bad links.

Harry

Hi David,

I have sent the plugin author an email and awaiting a reply. From my own research they recommend using their theme. An example of a site that I am trying to replicate is: https://bowwowtech.co.uk/product/2-pack-pet-dog-cat-grooming-glove-%e3%80%90upgrade-version%e3%80%91omorc-pet-dog-cat-grooming-glove-hair-remover-brush-glove-for-pet-grooming-clean-massage-gloves-1-pair-left-and-right-hand/

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Would be good to wait for their reply.

Prime is just using standard WooCommerce shortcodes and templates so should be no different than any other sites that are using WooCommerce.

Harry

How can I edit the Prime theme to have the main image and a sliding carousel below it? Or will I have to use a plugin? From trying to reverse engineer the other site I can see a owl carousel was used, thanks.

Harry

I was up until 3am trying to figure this out.

1. I used chrome tools to find the url of the main image I want.
    2. I resized the image from 100×100 to 400×400.
    3. I used the External Media without Import plugin to import the resized pic.
    4. I used the Product Gallery Slider for Woocommerce for the other product images.

It looks better but still a bit off, can I post a private link here? Thanks.

Harry

Hi,

I am getting this message at the top of the page:

/** * Main instance of WooCommerce. * * Returns the main instance of WC to prevent the need to use globals. * * @since 2.1 * @return WooCommerce */ function WC() { remove_action( ‘woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item’, ‘woocommerce_template_loop_add_to_cart’); remove_action( ‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_template_single_add_to_cart’); return WooCommerce::instance(); }

Is this something in the php file I need to amend? Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can edit your original Topic and edit the Site URL to change another link.
    If you temporarily disable the WZone plugin does that notice disappear?

Harry

Hi David,

An element hook was causing the issue, I sent it to the trash and all is good.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

glad to hear you found the issue πŸ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.