[Resolved] Pinch to Zoom on Mobile

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Pinch to Zoom on Mobile

Home Forums Support Pinch to Zoom on Mobile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nemesio

Hi,

I seem to be having a responsive issue when navigating my site on my mobile device (Chrome on Android and Safari on iPhone). The issue is that when I pinch to zoom on portrait mode, then switch to landscape mode, and I try to zoom back to the normal size, there’s blank space on the right side of my page. The blank space size is dependent on how much I zoom prior to switching modes. This also happens when I switch from landscape to portrait. This is really annoying me, and I can’t seem to find a solution. Is this normal behavior?

Thanks,

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you provide a link to your site so we can have a look?

Thanks.

Nemesio

It’s solidkitchen.ca (still needs a lot work). I’m using Elementor.

Thanks,

Nemesio

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Does it happen on a regular page with no content (and no Elementor)?

Nemesio

Hi, I was hoping it was setting that maybe I oversaw. I will try your suggestion tonight or tomorrow, as I also suspect that it could be an Elementor compatibility issue. My site is fairly simple with no custom CSS. Thanks!

Nemesio

Hi, when I deactivated Elementor I was not able to replicate the issue, however, my body layout was not longer the same. I tried testing with the beaver builder theme, and twenty-seventeen theme, and was able to replicate the issue again, so this leads me to believe that it’s an Elementor issue.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Nemesio

Hi,

I found a solution. In Elementor, when you go to the Section settings, under Layout there’s an option called Stretch Selection (Stretch the section to the full width of the page using JS). After disabling that setting in all sections, I was not able t replicate the issue :). I had enabled it thinking it would make my content full width, but there’s already another setting that does that, so no need to enable Stretch Section. I will inform Elementor of this issue.

Thanks,

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you found the problem. Thanks for reporting back!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.