[Resolved] PHP Notice:

Home Forums Support [Resolved] PHP Notice:

Home Forums Support PHP Notice:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Mary Pearson

I am seeing the following in my error_log.

[03-Jul-2018 16:06:01 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: hook_suffix in /wp-admin/includes/class-wp-screen.php on line 209

Line 206 – 209

if ( $hook_name )
    			$id = $hook_name;
    		else
    			$id = $GLOBALS['hook_suffix'];

Is there something that I can do to fix this?

Thank you.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Is there more to the error? That’s the root, but the error isn’t actually inside that WordPress file itself. There should be more to the stack.

Mary Pearson

There are actually a lot of errors but most have to do with SEO Redirection plugin. If this is not enough information then I can wait until I hear back from SEO Redirection plugin and clear up all the errors with them. Then I’ll delete the error_log and start over again and see what new errors I have.

The only errors that are not SEO Redirection are:

[30-Jun-2018 17:37:57 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: mobile_padding_right in /home/best/public_html/best-content/plugins/gp-premium/sections/functions/generate-sections.php on line 215

[02-Jul-2018 23:48:26 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: host in /home/best/public_html/wp-includes/canonical.php on line 461
    [02-Jul-2018 23:48:26 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: host in /home/best/public_html/wp-includes/canonical.php on line 462
    [02-Jul-2018 23:48:26 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: host in /home/best/public_html/wp-includes/canonical.php on line 462
    [02-Jul-2018 23:48:26 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: host in /home/best/public_html/wp-includes/canonical.php on line 463
    [02-Jul-2018 23:48:26 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: host in /home/best/public_html/wp-includes/canonical.php on line 465
    [02-Jul-2018 12:14:54 UTC] PHP Notice:  Array to string conversion in /home/best/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp.php on line 305
    [02-Jul-2018 12:14:54 UTC] PHP Warning:  trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/best/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 736
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The first notice is in GP Premium, however it shouldn’t exist as long as you’re using the latest version of the theme (2.1.3) and plugin (1.6.2).

The other ones might be coming from plugins. Worth deactivating them one by one to test.

Mary Pearson

I was using v2.1.2 theme – just updated. I will close this ticket until I have resolved all the SEO Redirection Plugin issues.

Thanks Tom.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s weird, what version of GP Premium?

Mary Pearson

v1.6.2

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s strange. Do you have a child theme installed?

Mary Pearson

yes.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you share the code inside the child theme functions.php?

Mary Pearson

I tried and got the following:

Access Denied – Sucuri Website Firewall

I’d be happy to give you access to the website if you tell me how I can do it privately.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Is it a custom child theme?

You can just disable Sucuri for a moment while you get the code.

Mary Pearson

I thought Sucuri was on your side. I couldn’t see where I could disable it. They want me to submit a ticket or whitelist my IP but they don’t tell me where to whitelist it.

Don’t worry about it Tom. I closed the ticket and will wait until I hear back from SEO Redirection plugin re all the other errors. Once they are cleared up I will get back to this. Right now I’m just feeling overwhelmed. Sorry to have bothered you.

Thank you so much for trying to help.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem at all – let me know what you find out 🙂

Mary Pearson

For sure. Thanks again!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.