[Support request] PHP Fatal error

Home Forums Support PHP Fatal error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sam

Hi, I am getting a fatal error in my logs and it even took my site offline a few weeks ago. It only started happening after I installed GP, but I also changed some plugins as well when I migrated theme so I am trying to diagnose the issue. The error is:

PHP Fatal error: Couldn’t find implementation for method ::__tostring in Unknown on line 0

Does your theme or the GP premium add on use any code that could cause this error? As yet it does not seem related to any plugin and I have never seen it before.

Please let me know what you think.

Regards
    Sam

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you tried disabling all plugins to eliminate any conflicts first?

Let me know 🙂

Sam

Hi Leo, the issue is that it is intermittent so getting to the bottom of it that way is less than ideal. That is why I was wondering if you had seen this before.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’ve not seen it before unfortunately.

Line 0 sounds a bit strange…

Sam

yes that is why it is impossible to work out as there is no trace… I am hitting up any developers of plugins and themes that are new to see if they recognise it. Sadly it is only GP and 3 other plugins… It’s very strange.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yeah the debugging steps (disabling plugins, activating parent theme) will definitely help for issues like this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.