[Support request] Photo-element 100% width and color gradient

Home Forums Support [Support request] Photo-element 100% width and color gradient

Home Forums Support Photo-element 100% width and color gradient

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marcel

Hi there,

On my site I want 4 photo’s next to each other pretty much at the bottom of the homepage (see my URL, there are 4 the same images now). These will be shortcuts to photo-pages. I’ve two questions about them:

1. Now they are the width of the body, but I want it the width of the screen (like the footer). Would that be possible?

2. Now I’ve an opacity when hover on an image but I want a color-change when hovering on it. Would that be possible? I tried with background: rgba and linear-gradient but I can’t get it to work…

Thanks!

Marcel

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the page is constructed with Beaver Builder – you should be able to set that row to fullwidth to make it fill the width of the browser.

Changing the color overlay – you may want to ask the BB support for that.

Marcel

>> Changing the color overlay – you may want to ask the BB support for that.

I’m not sure if I have support there… Using the free version shipped with GP. But isn’t this a standard html/css trick? I could not find a working solution, was hoping you (or someone else here) may have one?

Thx 😉

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

We really have to be careful with supporting other plugins.

Maybe a site like this would help?
    https://cssgradient.io/

You will need to find the specific selector you want to apply to.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.