[Support request] Phone Number Required

Home Forums Support [Support request] Phone Number Required

Home Forums Support Phone Number Required

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Braden

When I change the phone number to required, it still shows as optional. All other fields are working correctly.

Checkout

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I would recommend checking to see if the change applied in the live site.

Make sure to clear any plugin or server cache if you are using any.

If that doesn’t work then you will need to check with WooCommerce support – that panel is actually coming from WooCommerce plugin and not GP.

Hope this helps 🙂

Braden

Hi, it did not work on the live website which is why I was reaching out because it does work correctly for all other fields in both the preview and the live website. It has been set to required this whole time and I just realized today it wasn’t actually requiring it so i set to optional and back to required just to try to refresh it and it didn’t work. I will reach out to woocommerce now, but I really think they will push me back to the theme creator as i’m sure not every user of woocommerce has this problem, it’s much more likely to just be related to your theme, don’t you think?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

is this Git Issue related? As i am not experiencing the problem on a clean woo install:

https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues/20277

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That’s a default functionality from WooCommerce so it’s definitely not the theme.

You can always test by temporarily activate a default twenty series theme to test 🙂

The link David provided seems promising though 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.