[Resolved] Parallax setting, background image, small glitch

Home Forums Support Parallax setting, background image, small glitch

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Leo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David

Hi!
    Not urgent, but FYI. I was working with Element Headers with a background image. I think I found a tiny bug.

Let’s say I put in my background image, and I change its location to “center top”, which looks better with wide images at responsive size, and save it.

Later I come in and turn parallax on. This causes the background image location to revert to “left top”.

This is fixable by just selecting the other setting again, but I thought you would want to know about it.

Best, Dave

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

When parallax is enabled, the position is default back to “left top” as not all background image position is available when parallax is enabled.

We will look into if it’s possible to keep the background image position setting if the one selected prior to activating parallax is also available after activating.

Thanks 🙂

David

Leo,
    Sounds good. The reason I like to use the center setting instead of left or right is just aesthetic… and picky. 🙂

I like to choose photos carefully, usually having the center be the focal point. If that’s the case, then if you go hard left or right, the photo looks silly at responsive size. Still, fairly trivial in the end. 🙂

Thanks for checking into it!
    Dave

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Thanks for mentioning it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.