[Support request] Parallax effect and Strong Testimonials not working correctly

Home Forums Support [Support request] Parallax effect and Strong Testimonials not working correctly

Home Forums Support Parallax effect and Strong Testimonials not working correctly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Elzanne Botha

Good day.

I kindly need support with the following two problems please:

1. Parallax effect is not working in sections. I have added enough content as well as 100px top and bottom padding, added a large background image, turned on the parallax effect, set the box types to fluid, but it is still not working. Do I need to use a custom class to set the background image as fixed and centered, or perhaps something else? Kindly assist.
    (Please note, the first “section” is only the header. The effect only works in the header because the background was set and fixed in the theme’s customization. The parallax effect in section 2 & 3 after the header is not working, using backgrounds in the sections.)
    2. The Strong Testimonials plugin is not scrolling as it should, and it is not showing any pagination or arrows. I have never had this problem before and have used it previously on Generatepress. I have contacted the developers and they informed me that there is a JavaScript error on the theme’s part halting execution and preventing the slider from initializing. Is there any way that you can please assist me with the correct code to fix it?
    Thank you and friendly regards,

Elzanne

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

which version of GP Premium are you using ?

Elzanne Botha

Hi David. I am using 2.2.2 Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I meant the GP Premium plugin – if you go to Dashboard > Plugins and look for GP Premium it will display the version there.

Elzanne Botha

Hi David. Apologies for the misunderstanding. It is Version 1.2.86. Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problems. You’re plugin is really out of date we are up to version 1.7.7.
    A lot has changed since then including the way certain scripts are loaded which could be behind the issue.

If you can backup your site and then update to the latest version.

Elzanne Botha

Thank you David. It works great now!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome 🙂 Glad to be of help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.