[Support request] Pagination Customization : Adding First and Last links and Page X of Y Text

Home Forums Support [Support request] Pagination Customization : Adding First and Last links and Page X of Y Text

Home Forums Support Pagination Customization : Adding First and Last links and Page X of Y Text

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stephane Bergeron

I was wondering if it’s possible to filter/modify the posts navigation links by adding a “First” link at the left going to the first page of the archive and a “Last” link at the right going at the last page of the archive, whatever that is.

Also, I would need to place a “Page X of Y” text in there (either above or below the links).

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    Stephane Bergeron

That would be very useful as well but I meant pagination on posts archives, not single posts. Sorry for not having been clear about that πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ahh gotcha. I just did some searching and couldn’t find an obvious solution to that.

If we could figure out a way to get the URL for the last page of the archives, we could likely filter the output to include that link. The first link is no problem, as we can just link to the archives homepage.

It may be worth asking over on wordpress.stackexchange.com if it’s possible to get the URL to the last page.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.