[Support request] Page text after navigation and before product listing on WooCommerce product pag

Home Forums Support [Support request] Page text after navigation and before product listing on WooCommerce product pag

Home Forums Support Page text after navigation and before product listing on WooCommerce product pag

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark

David, I realized that I should have used a separate ticket for this.

How do I put Introductory text on the products page? I put some text on the “Shopping” page, but then the products didn’t appear.

Do I add a header element or a hook? I tried adding a Header Element but I couldn’t see how to add content below the site header on the “Shopping” page. Also, I want the added text to be below the navigation but in front of the Product listing. It “seems” like this would be a hook because it looks like there are WooCommerce hooks. I also tried those, but to no avail.

Thanks
    Mark

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for raising a new topic Mark – makes it easier to find 🙂

Either the Header Element or the Hook Element will do this.
    The key to adding it to the shop is selecting the correct Display Rule – which is: Product Archives and not the Page that your originally created.

Header Element is automatically positioned in the after_header hook so will appear below the Site Header and Navigation as it is a standard GP Template hook, the basis of which you can see here:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/hooks-visual-guide/

It is only the content area hooks that differ on a Woo page.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Pivot uses the free version of WP Show Posts – you can create lists of posts and display them anywhere using the shortcodes it generates:

https://wpshowposts.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.