[Support request] Page Headers> Content & Advanced settings don't update.

Home Forums Support [Support request] Page Headers> Content & Advanced settings don't update.

Home Forums Support Page Headers> Content & Advanced settings don't update.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Chris

In Page Headers>Content,Text color immediately goes back to default as I set the Advanced> Navigation background color. It seems I can have either my Content text OR Nav colors but never both. I added the <h1>My Headline Text</> to Content. This happens for the Page Header selected for my BLOG page. (BTW Page Headers works fine on my static pages). What am I doing wrong Tom? Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Are you seeing something other than this?: https://www.screencast.com/t/hWp5Xfko

Let me know if I’m missing a step ๐Ÿ™‚

Chris

No that is exactly what I have too.

Chris

Ps Tom, the only thing different that i do that you didn’t do is click update. As soon as I do it changes the Header content to the default neutral grey that they all begin with (the actual default box display toggle shows a very faint grey)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, just tried that and my settings were preserved as they should be.

Is this happening to all of your Page Headers? Even if you build a new one?

Chris

Yes, it happens even if I make a fresh Page Header template. I wanted to have white text on the background image with a merged header on my blog page, but I shall find some other way to design it. Thanks for getting back,
    Chris

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If you’d like you can send me temp admin login details and I can take a look: https://generatepress.com/contact/

Chris

That would be great!. But I do need your email (I am going to use the plugin Temporary Login Without Password), as it asks for it on the form that I have to fill out, and to send you the url.

I followed the link you gave above; do you just want me to fill out the “Account issue” form and paste the url in the “Your Question” box?

Thanks,
    Chris

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yup that should do. Also reference the topic. Thanks!

Chris

Okay great shall do!

Chris

Ps Leo: But what email do I insert in the Temporary Login Without Password form in the plugin on my dashboard?
    Thanks you,
    Chris

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can just use your own e-mail. Just forward us the Username and Password ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.