[Support request] Page header with two sections

Home Forums Support [Support request] Page header with two sections

Home Forums Support Page header with two sections

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Laura

Hi, I have a different page headers to taxonomy with a background image and a title. I need to include a description to taxonomy without background image. How is the most efficient way to do this? Page headers features haven’t two background types. It would be like two page headers in one.

Thanks for your help!

BR

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Laura,

you would need to add some HTML and CSS to the page header. How would you want the layout to look? Title above the description for example.

Laura

Hi David,
    I want a title with a background image and a large text as description without background below that.
    Where should I add a HTML? What archive of page headers?

Thanks!

BR

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Laura, can you provide a link to your site so i can visualise the best method?

Laura

Hi David,
    I’ve used a menu to categories. If this was a page I would use a section with a text. But in this case I’m not sure how I do it. I thought in include two

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Could you wrap the description in a div like so:

<div class="cat-text-box">
    EXPERIENCIAS, del latín experientia, es el hecho de haber presenciado, sentido o conocido algo. ¿Y tú, sientes que conoces bien tu entorno? ¿La historia de tantos siglos en la tierra en la que vives y tienes instalada tu rutina diaria?.............
    </div>
    Laura

My doubt is where writting this because in the page header content is included into other div with properties of page header.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Laura, how is the description being added?

Laura

Hi, I’ve done several tests. I have no problen in modificate the structure. Menu has a two categories. These categories have posts and every page has a page header with a title and background image. Below they have the categories’s posts. I want a description without background below page header. I’ve tried to add a description in a page header content but its included in a div with background image. I’ve thought to make a pages with sections but I think is more clean showing a categories description.
    Could you help me? Could you give me ideas?

Thanks!

BR

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Laura,

here is an example of something we can do with the page header.

https://shakahara.assemblewp.com/featured-header/

This does require the description, as i mentioned above to be wrapped in its own container. One it is wrapped i can help you position that content anywhere you need it to be including below the main image and title.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.