[Support request] Page Header image cropping and full width

Home Forums Support [Support request] Page Header image cropping and full width

Home Forums Support Page Header image cropping and full width

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Annika

Hi! I’m trying to use the Page Header add-on for the first time. I put it inside content area because I have a no-header layout on the site and I don’t want it to appear above the sidebar.

1. When I upload an image and set it to 300px in height it resizes the whole image so that it appears small in the post. I’ve tried using your code that I’ve found to make it full width, but since the image is so small it doesn’t look good. If I don’t do the height cropping the image is too big. I want it to look exactly like in your demonstration video but for some reason (maybe it’s obvious!) I can’t… Maybe because it’s inside content area?

2. The only solution I’ve found is to set both the width and the height. But the padding is still there and I want no margins on left, top and right. When I set it to -40px (The padding is 40px around the content) it doesn’t work on the right side.

3. I also can’t remove the page header image. It’s still there if I don’t disable the page header element completely or replace it with another image.

Would appreciate some help!

Annika

I think the minus right margin actually are working, but the image just moves up to the top right side, so that the margin on the right becomes 80px. The image doesn’t expand.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You might need to set it as the background image, which you would do by adding content into the content area, and uploading the image in the image tab.

If you don’t need any specific content, just add an empty HTML element: <span></span>

Then set the top/bottom padding.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.