[Resolved] Page Header and Polylang

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Page Header and Polylang

Home Forums Support Page Header and Polylang

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Leo

Hello,

I have a multilingual site (I’m using the Polylang plugin), so I’ve got three different blog pages (in Catalan, Spanish, and English).

I created a page header for my blog page, and it works fine.

The problem is that the page header displays the same in all languages. I’ve got no option for translating it.

Is there any way of showing a different blog page header for each different language?

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

By default, I’d say that would be quite difficult.

However, the Page Header content is just a meta box, so does Polylang give you an option to translate meta boxes into the different languages? If so, you should be able to just translate the Page Header Content itself.

Heiko

Hello!

I have the same problem with WPML. There I can translate the custom field field-_meta-generate-page-header-content where GeneratePress stores the content of the page header, but it does not show up. I always get the content in my main language, although the rest of the site is translated.

So is it for sure, that GP’s headers are WPML compatible? So is this an issue for WPML or for you? πŸ™‚

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Heiko

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s strange – can you check with them? They might say it’s a GP issue. If they do I’ll get in touch with them and figure out what’s going on πŸ™‚

Heiko

I could fix it with the WPML support. It seems that there is something weird in my WPML installation. Sorry and thank you! πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! Glad you got it fixed πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.