Option to do a "onepage" Layout

Home Forums Support Option to do a "onepage" Layout

Home Forums Support Option to do a "onepage" Layout

• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by David.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    shorshe

Hi Tom,

I would love to have an option to do a “one page” Layout with generate press. Meaning a site which has all the content on one page and scrolls down to reveal.

Like this one:
    http://medizinball-training.de/#buch

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Our Sections add-on can produce something super similar to that page – have you taken a look at it?

AJ Corzo

I would like that as well, but will the navigation menu automatically scroll down to the section? Will the menu stay on the top of the page so users don’t have to scroll all the way back up?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Our Menu Plus add-on allows you to make the navigation menu sticky so it always stays at the top 🙂

joecocker

Tom, so far I am working on this (one page design with GP and sections) but I am not able to find out the correct navigation settings, so that the menu items are correctly highlighting the active section – can you help with may be any experience using “Scroll to ID”-Plugin, which is quite good, but does not seem to work out of the box?

Thanks for help! 🙂
    Jürgen

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I don’t actually have any experience with those plugins, but this might help: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/want-your-site-showcased/page/23/#post-171451

francesco

Hi Tom,
    do you have updates on how to create a site with a single page with generatepress and premium plugin?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

this is a very old thread. But Sections are still the simplest way to create a single page layout. We have a Gutenberg Section Block in development, awaiting for Gutenberg to fix a bug, that will also do this. If you need any specific help, can i suggest raising a new topic 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.