[Support request] optimizing images

Home Forums Support optimizing images

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by David.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    liza

Hi! Sorry, I am a newbie so I’m quite clueless. I am now using Tasty theme and I am trying to use the same image sizes that you are using for the theme’s featured images.

I am using the Paint app to resize images. The problem is when I try to resize the image, it doesn’t have the same dimension as yours. For example, your featured image is sized at 1024×740.. when I try to resize the image to 1024, the result is 1024×682, not 1024×740.

I can’t manually change it to 740 from 682 in the app. Does it have to be exact? If yes, how far can I go in deviating from the default image size and can still get away with it?

Also, with regard to the images I want to insert or placed within my article, what is the default image size for that? I am planning to use only a standard image size. Thank you. I don’t know how to code so, bear with me.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the 1024×682 image size will be fine for your Featured Images. The theme will automatically size them in the Blog Posts.

For your in post images the largest size you need is 800px.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.