[Resolved] Optimization problems (again)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Optimization problems (again)

Home Forums Support Optimization problems (again)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tina

So, I’m back to trying to optimize my website.

I’ve struck a problem with using my security plugin BPS Pro which has a plugin firewall as they appear to have an issue with js minification plugins, like Autoptimize. Their post about it is here: https://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/plugin-firewall-read-me-first-troubleshooting/page/5/

Prior to the last WordPress update with Gutenberg, I have had no noticeable issues with using BPS Pro with Autoptimize and I still have four other sites doing using both over several months.
    However since Gutenberg, I haven’t been able to get this aspect of BPS Pro to work 100% correctly and they blame Autopitize. So I have deactivated Autoptimize (and I’m still struggling to get BPS Pro to work correctly).

That said… I’m looking for solutions. Either a solution that doesn’t require minification of js or a security program that does all the aspects of BPS Pro that works with Autoptimize.

Any help, advice or recommendations you can give would be greatly appreciated. without Autoptimize, I’m getting lousy scores.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Sorry but unfortunately I’m not familiar with BPS Pro.

I would recommend checking with their support. They should be able to help you out better especially you have the pro version.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Tina

Hi Leo,

Not looking for help with BPS Pro, looking for recommendations for a security plugin that works well with Generate Press.

Cheers
    -tina

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

We personally use ithemes πŸ™‚

Tina

Thanks Tom.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.