[Support request] On Post the headline it links to my email sign up for a free ebook promo

Home Forums Support [Support request] On Post the headline it links to my email sign up for a free ebook promo

Home Forums Support On Post the headline it links to my email sign up for a free ebook promo

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    donna

I wrote up posts just linked a few words to a mailerlite landing page. I did not put any more links on the page. And for some reason, words are linked to other posts on my site. I tried to delete and start over. Also, when the post is saved on the blog page. on one site donnamaria.org, you click on the post name and it takes over to the over landing page, as I explained above not to the full post. and on the other site rosaryandredsox. It just formed links to words I never link to and I tried to delete and write in different and then it links another word. What to do?
    Also, on DonnaMaria.org on the top dashboard looking at my site view. It says that this post is a “page” and to edit page not edit the post. but in the dashboard, it says it is a post and not a page. Now did I confuse you? sorry trying to be clear. blessings

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not sure if I understand.

Can you explain a bit more which part I’m supposed to be looking at specifically?

All the contents on the home page are from Elementor.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.