[Resolved] Off canvas panel on mobile when not logged in

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Off canvas panel on mobile when not logged in

Home Forums Support Off canvas panel on mobile when not logged in

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    James

Hi there,

Im having some issues with the off canvas panel which I cant for the life of me figure out!

I am trying to use it as the mobile menu (only) and it works perfectly when I am logged into the site on any browser but when I log out the mobile menu reverts to the standard dropdown mobile menu.

The console doesn’t return any errors so Im at a bit of a loss to how / why this is be happening.

Another unusual thing is that the line #wpadminbar { display:none; } is appearing at the top of the screen above the page content when logged in – not sure if its related but it seems quite odd.

Im not using any caching plugins yet and the theme / GP premium are both up to date.

Any help / ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks

James

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you tried disabling all plugins except GP Premium to test yet?

What if you activate the parent theme?

Make sure there is no server cache as well.

Let me know πŸ™‚

James

Hi Leo,

Thanks for your reply – yeah I had tried disabling all the plugins with no luck and have just tried enabling the parent theme which hasn’t helped either unfortunately.

Im not sure about the server caching but its the only thing that makes sense! I’ll contact the server company and get back in touch with you if I still have problems after its been cleared.

Thanks

James

James

Hi again Leo,

So there was server caching but it has now been cleared – Ive also cleared my browser cache and reset my internet connection but Im still getting the same problems when not logged into the site.

Would you be able to take a quick look when you get the chance please?

Thanks

James

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Your <body> element is missing all of the GP classes. Are you using the body_class filter somewhere on your site?

James

Hi Tom

Thanks for your reply…

No I’m not using the body_class filter, well not intentionally anyway!

I am using a child theme and have added the generate_default_color_palettes filter but I have the same issues when using the parent theme only so don’t think it can be anything child theme related. Ive also tried reinstalling GP but that didn’t have any effect.

The line #wpadminbar { display:none; } appears at the top of the screen when viewing the site logged in which has never happened before so I guess could somehow be related to whatever is going on – but Im pretty stumped tbh!!

Really appreciate your help with this!

Thanks

James

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Does the issue go away if all of your other plugins are turned off? Something is altering the <body> element making it so none of the required classes exist (WordPress and GeneratePress).

James

OK I think its sorted – I had added some hooks (JS & CSS) to use later but not thought to try turning them off!! All seems to be fine now.

Thanks for your help and for creating such a phenomenal theme! πŸ™‚

Cheers

James

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome! Glad I could help πŸ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.