[Support request] Off Canvas Panel is active on desktop as well, despite mobile only setting

Home Forums Support [Support request] Off Canvas Panel is active on desktop as well, despite mobile only setting

Home Forums Support Off Canvas Panel is active on desktop as well, despite mobile only setting

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Carsten

Hi, I have selected the Off Canvas Panel in the layout settings to be Mobile only. Never the less the Off Canvas Panel is active on desktop as well?

Best
    Carsten

Carsten

Remark, I have set the Mobile Menu Breakpoint to 2000, for mobile menu on all platforms, but off canvas on mobile only

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not sure if I fully understand.

Wouldn’t it work if you use the default mobile breakpoint of 768px?

Setting to 2000 will basically show the toggle everywhere.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Carsten

Thats the point, having a hamburger menu on all devises, also on desktop.

The issue is that the Off Canvas Panel is active on desktop as well, even it is set to be Mobile only.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thats the point, having a hamburger menu on all devises, also on desktop.

The issue is that the Off Canvas Panel is active on desktop as well, even it is set to be Mobile only.

Sorry I’m still a bit confused. My understanding for the first sentence is that you want the hamburger menu on both desktop and mobile, but then the second sentence sounds like you only want it on mobile?

So do you want mobile toggle on all devices or mobile-only?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Carsten

Yes, your understanding is correct, I want the hamburger menu on both desktop and mobile, but choosing the off canvas panel is two different things. the problem is that off canvas panel is active even when the setting is mobile only.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Not a big issue, I just turn off canvas panel off, but it must be a bug. πŸ˜‰

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That’s actually the expected behaviour unless I’m mising something here.

If you change the mobile breakpoint to 2000px, that means the mobile menu will kick in at 2000px which means you will see the mobile menu at basically any device so off-canvas panel option becomes irrelevant.

So you want the off-canvas menu on mobile only? If so what happens if you set the breakpoint back to 768px with the option mobile-only?

Let me know if I’m still missing something πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.