[Support request] Off canvas menu not appearing

Home Forums Support [Support request] Off canvas menu not appearing

Home Forums Support Off canvas menu not appearing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Paula

Hi,

I’ve got a problem with off canvas menu. It suddenly disappeared and no matter what I do, it is not there. I can’t add any widgets nor information there. Can you please help me? I use GeneratePress Premium.

Thank you in advance!
    Paula

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

in Customizer > Layout > Primary Navigation can you increase the Mobile Menu Breakpoint ( the default is 768px ) as currently the toggle is only visible on really small mobile devices

Paula

Dear David,

Thank you for your reply! I increased the Mobile Breakout Point but Off Canvas Menu didn’t appear. Moreover, increasing Mobile Point over 1200 px messes with my top menu, so I stopped on this number. Do you have any other idea what can help with Off Canvas Menu? I may have changed something by accident as it worked before but unfortunately I cannot track what was changed.

Thank you in advance!
    Paula

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can use the private information field:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Paula

Hi Leo,

This is the site I am working on: https://mowdorzeczy.pl/

Thank you in advance!
    Paula

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you delete whatever value you added to the Mobile Menu Breakpoint field, and enter 768
    Then in Customizer > Layout > Off Canvas – can you make sure its set to Desktop and Mobile.

Let me know. If its still a problem, would you provide us with a temporary admin login so we can take a look?

Paula

Hi David,

Thank you very much for your help. Unfortunately, the problem still exists.
    I have introduced my login details in a private message below.

The thing is that changing things in desktop version messes up mobile versions and I am not sure how. That’s why it’s not very intuitive for me. Now, my main header in mobile version also does not appear as before and I am not sure what to change as the only things I did was introducing changes into desktop version, not the mobile one ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you in advance!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you clear any browser caches and check now?

Paula

Hi David,

Unfortunately, clearing browser caches didn’t work and the problem with both menus still persists. I will try to change some setting during the weekend and maybe it will help.

Have a nice Friday!
    Paula

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Its working on my desktop and my iphone – i can have one of my colleagues check too if you want ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.