[Support request] Nouveau theme font

Home Forums Support [Support request] Nouveau theme font

Home Forums Support Nouveau theme font

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Emanuele

Hello everybody,

I’ve downloaded and installed on my website the Nouveau theme from the gallery available in GP Premium. Now I would like to change main H1 font type, especially for the blog part, but I can’t understand how to do it!

Does anybody know where to solve the problem?

Thank you in advance

Bests
    Emanuele

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

The main blog page titles are h2 and single post title is h1.

You can adjust both of them in Customizer > Typography > Headings:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/typography-overview/

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Emanuele

Unfortunately it doesn’t work. I forgot to say you that I’m using Elementor plugin. So Elementor gives the personalization of the font types. But this works for every page except for the blog and in the “latest from the blog” block placed in the homepage.

Thank you for your help

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Site URL you have provided doesn’t look like Noveau, can’t see Elementor. Doesn’t even look like GP. Can you confirm the URL?

Emanuele

Hi David, the url is correct, but actually the DNS links to another server. I’m working on the new website with GP Premium + Elementor but I can see it only from my computer. I put you some screenshots, I hope this can help you.

Let me know if I can do something more!

Thank you in advance
    Emanuele

Screenshot 1
    Screenshot 2
    Screenshot 3

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

So the Nouveau Site uses Elementor for the Page Headers, and the H1’s Typography has been set directly within the elementor editor. Hence the reason the Customizer does not override them.

You need to edit the pages directly in Elementor and change the H1 settings.

If you want to control them from the Customiser then in Elementor Settings you can Disable Default Fonts. And then edit the pages and replace the current Heading elements with new ones. They will then use the Customizer settings aside from the Line-height which Elementor over rides.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.