[Support request] Notice: map_meta_cap was called incorrectly

Home Forums Support [Support request] Notice: map_meta_cap was called incorrectly

Home Forums Support Notice: map_meta_cap was called incorrectly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pieter

Hello, everybody,

I am a proud dutch generatepress themed user! But I’m running into a problem.

Since a few weeks I get an error message with the reaction in the backend.
    I mentioned the error below, my english is not that good so maybe some of the error messages can come across wrong.

I have already deactivated all plugins but unfortunately the error message remains.

Can someone tell me what to do?

Thank you in advance!

Greetings,

Pieter

Notice: map_meta_cap was called incorrectly. Message type scheduled-action is not registered making it unreliable to check the right “edit_post” against a message of this type. Read Troubleshooting in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.4.0.) in /www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4986 Notice: folder_meta_cap was incorrectly called. Message type scheduled-action has not been recorded making it unreliable to check the right ‘edit_post’ against a message of this type. Read Error Troubleshooting in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.4.0.) in /www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4986 Notice: folder_meta_cap was incorrectly called. Message type scheduled-action has not been recorded making it unreliable to check the right ‘edit_post’ against a message of this type. Read Error Troubleshooting in WordPress for more information.

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That’s not a GP error as it’s pointing to WordPress’ function.php file.

You should get the same error if you test it with a twenty series WordPress theme.

Can you first confirm that you are using the latest WordPress version 5.3.2?

If so I’d recommend reporting this to WordPress support and see if they are able to identify the issue.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.