[Resolved] No longer possible to change pages in WordPress

Home Forums Support [Resolved] No longer possible to change pages in WordPress

Home Forums Support No longer possible to change pages in WordPress

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ymcawassenaar

To build my website I use Theme GeneratePress with GPPremium with great success in the last 2.5 years. Since the last update of GPPremium it is no longer possible to change pages in WordPress and I get only a blank page with no content. I can also no longer change the homepage that has been built with Elementor. I only get a waiting time. Also I can’t change the menu structure no longer (drag). I use Windows 7. The strange thing is, that I can change the website on my laptop with windows 10. What is going on and can you help me?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

that is really odd. Really tricky to diagnose if it works one device and not another, says that there maybe an issue with that device or its browser.

Couple of things to try:
    Try using a different browser
    Check that their are no browser extensions that could be creating the problem.

ymcawassenaar

Hi David,

Thank you for your reaction. I immediately downloaded Firefox and it was indeed possible to change a WordPress page. In fact with the combination Chrome, Windows 7, WordPress and the latest version of GeneratePress something goes wrong.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Do you have any plugins in Chrome? Such as Adblockers?

ymcawassenaar

Yes, I use AdBlock, Ghostery and F-Secure. I have turned them all off but that does not help. So now I use Firefoxe to maintain my website with WordPress. Thanks for your recommendations and wish you a nice day.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you found a solution. And happy to help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.