[Resolved] no content padding on pages

Home Forums Support [Resolved] no content padding on pages

Home Forums Support no content padding on pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wendy Lee

Hello generate press people

I have no idea what has happened but all my content padding has dissapeared from all the pages exept for the front page on the site im am busy with. I have checked the page settings – all to default, in the customizer the layout padding is 40 as per the standard. I have no css or hooks, no page builders, I cannot understand why this has happened and I can’t find a fix. Can you please qdvise?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Your site has a password – any chance you can remove that/let us know what it is?

Thanks!

Wendy Lee

Hello Tom,

Password removed. I am still busy with the site so it is essentially not live yet..
    I have learned everything I know from the forums, so essentially still a novice; sorry if the question is strange, but do you need differnt information to get into my adim? Let me know what and where to send to…

Thank you all soooo very much for Generate Press and all its people!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

It looks like you’ve set the Page Builder Container to “Contained”: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-builder-container/

If you haven’t changed it on each page using the metabox, then you might have added a Layout Element, and set it to Contained in there: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/layout-element-overview/

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Wendy Lee

Goodness

I set layout of each page in metabox, set up layout in customizer but I completely forgot about the option in the new elements section…had an ‘all pages’ layout set up to contained!

I honestly spent hours trying to figure that out….fixed in 2 seconds!

Thank you sooo much…you’re the absolute Best!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.