[Resolved] Niche theme and iThemes security

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Niche theme and iThemes security

Home Forums Support Niche theme and iThemes security

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mark

Hello,
    I have niche theme installed for Woocommerce and the product images aren’t displaying when I have the iThemes security pro plugin activated. Instead they are replaced with the code underneath this message.
    Other themes from your site library such as ‘seller’ work fine, but I really want to use Niche and I’m not willing to compromise on site security as I can see it is frequently attacked.
    Any thoughts on what kind of setting on iThemes security could be causing the conflict?
    Thanks,
    Mark

‘get_id() ) ) { $attachment_ids[0] = get_post_thumbnail_id( $product->get_id() ); $attachment = wp_get_attachment_image_src( $attachment_ids[0], ‘full’ ); $attachment_alt = get_post_meta( $attachment_ids[0], ‘_wp_attachment_image_alt’, TRUE); $attachment_title = get_the_title( $attachment_ids[0] ); ?> <?php echo $attachment_alt; ?> get_gallery_image_ids(); foreach( $product_image_ids as $product_image_id ) { $image = wp_get_attachment_image_src( $product_image_id, ‘full’ ); $image_alt = get_post_meta( $product_image_id, ‘_wp_attachment_image_alt’, TRUE); $image_title = get_the_title( $product_image_id ); echo ” . $image_alt . ”; } } // Closing div found in Close Summary Wrap element ?>

mark

If anyone else experiences the same issue it’s the ‘disable file editor’ function under ‘wordpress tweaks’

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

thats correct – iThemes and other security plugins will disable file editing.
    We do provide a filter here:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/generate_hooks_execute_php/

This will allow file editing just for the Hooks Element. Not sure of iThemes will override that… but its handy if you don’t want to open up full file editing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.