[Resolved] NextGen Gallery Plus

Home Forums Support [Resolved] NextGen Gallery Plus

Home Forums Support NextGen Gallery Plus

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    James

Hi There

I recently updated WordPress and GP Premium alongside a few other plugins including NextGen Gallery Plus. Since the updates my NextGen Galleries haven’t been working. I’m just waiting for a response from Photocrati support too because there was a NextGen update, although they have so far said there wasn’t a problem with the update itself.

I’ve tried turning off all plugins to see if there’s a compatibility issue but the galleries still don’t work. The only one I can’t turn off is GP Premium because my pages use Sections. Do you know if there’s a compatibility issue with NextGen after the recent update? There’s never been a problem in the past.

Thanks
    James

James

Hi

I rolled back to a previous backup and NextGen Gallery Plus began working again. When I updated GP Premium it stopped working again, so I think it’s a compatibilty issue. Would you be able to email me the previous version of GP Premium please? The version I’m having trouble with is 1.2.83.

Thanks
    James

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi James,

Any chance you can link me to a page where the galleries aren’t working? If it’s a GPP thing I’d like to figure it out and release a fix 🙂

James

Hi Tom

http://jamesaphoto.co.uk/ should have six galleries visible as thumbnails, while all links under galleries on the main nav bar should have masonry galleries visible. At the moment there’s just the thumbnail for the gallery you’d see in the CMS.

Thanks
    James

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, interesting. Send me an email to support@generatepress.com.

James

Portfolio sorry, not Galleries:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.