[Resolved] new element header hero not showing up on mobile devices.

Home Forums Support new element header hero not showing up on mobile devices.

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Leo.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Donald

I created element headers for all the pages on my site. Everything works great on desktop, but not so on mobile devices. The strange part is mot of them do, but there are three that no matter what I do they still display the old header. I’ve checked and rechecked setting. Other than page title and tagline everything is identical, unless I’m just overlooked the same thing about 40 times.

I’ve waited several hours thinking it may be a caching issue somewhere on the web.

Donald

I found the issue. To me this is weird, to you maybe not so much. I am / was using my cell as a mobile hotspot for internet connectivity. Just out of pure frustration I decided to disable the hotspot, reboot my cell and retry the pages. Now they work great!!

Please let me know if this is a known issue.

Thanks!!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

This sounds like a caching issue to me.

The theme itself has no way of knowing if you are using a hotspot connection or not 🙂

Donald

I agree, however, I cleared cache on the cell and the desktop multiple times. I really thought I was going nuts. As soon as I disconnected my desktop from the mobile hot spot I was able to refresh the pages on the mobile and they were golden.

Thanks Leo!! :>)

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Maybe there are some weird caching going on with the mobile hotspot itself.

Glad you’ve figured out 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.