[Resolved] New CSS Not Working After Update

Home Forums Support [Resolved] New CSS Not Working After Update

Home Forums Support New CSS Not Working After Update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gary

Any new CSS that I try to add in ‘Additional CSS’ (Customizer) does not work.

For example, I have an old CSS rule:

/* Chinese Name in Directory */
    .chinesename {
    	font-size: 35px;
    	line-height: 1;
    }

And if I add this Additional CSS Class on a paragraph block it works perfectly.

However, if I try to add a new CSS rule (testfont) that is *exactly* the same (for testing purposes as I couldn’t understand why the CSS I wanted to use wasn’t working), nothing happens.

`/* Testfont */
    .testfont {
    font-size: 35px;
    line-height: 1;
    }

I have setup a Test page (link provided below) that shows two sentences. One that calls the CSS chinesename and another that calls the CSS testfont. Even though both chinesename and testfont are exactly the same, only my old CSS chineename works. The new CSS, testfont, doesn’t work. This has happened since the update.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

your testfont CSS comes after this CSS rule which is missing a closing bracket:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
        .gd-eat-mobile-page-hero {
            padding-top: 100px;
    }
    } /* THIS IS MISSING */
    Gary

Damn! Well spotted David and thank you so much. I thought I was going crazy earlier. No matter what I did, I couldn’t get the CSS to work. I must have accidentally deleted that one bracket. So sorry to have bothered you. I convinced myself if must have been the update (timing).

Really appreciated. Thanks again. Best wishes, Gary

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problems – glad to be of help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.