[Resolved] Need the Featured Posts section from 'Dispatch' site library theme Front Page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Need the Featured Posts section from 'Dispatch' site library theme Front Page

Home Forums Support Need the Featured Posts section from 'Dispatch' site library theme Front Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vish

Hello Awesome GP Folks

I came across the Dispatch theme from site library and I have started implementing some of them in my existing site. I imported the Dispatch theme in a temporary WordPress sandbox and took some of the codes (Additional CSS/ELEMENTS) and integrated them in exisi6 theme.

Now I need the implement the ‘Featured Posts’ section from the Dispatch theme in my existing setup. I understand that this achieved by tweaking WP Show Posts. I started looking into the related codes (Additional CSS/Elements/WP Show Posts Settings). There is just too many things related to WP Show Posts everywhere.

I only need the ‘Featured Posts’ setup from front page. Refer below image:

https://ibb.co/tZpPVHj

Now, what Additional CSS(so much CSS related to WP Show Posts)/Elements/WP Show Posts Settings should I be copying to get the Featured Images in the front page?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the set-up is not straight forward but we are working on some documentation to help with recreating this, which we hope to have ready soon.

If you are WP Show Posts Pro user then the 1.0 alpha version is available for testing. This provides the card styles which makes creating this header effect really simple.

We will be updating users via our facebook group when the documentation is available.

Vish

Thanks, David. Looking forward for the documentation!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome. Thanks for your patience.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.