[Support request] Navigation Logo – size (sticky + static)

Home Forums Support [Support request] Navigation Logo – size (sticky + static)

Home Forums Support Navigation Logo – size (sticky + static)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    generatepressuser

Hello

Is it possible that the logo is not being very small when scrolling down? The navigation menu is sticky and will smaller with the menu text, thats okay, since only being smaller a little bit. But the logo on the left side is being smaller too much. Is there an option so it will not so small but still readable?

Thanks

generatepressuser

p.s.
    the png logo file is 77.3Kb and the resolution is 5688×2512 .

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the navigation logo size is defined by the Menu item height in the nav, you can set this separately for the Primary nav and the sticky nav. So increasing the menu height will improve the logo size.

There is also 10px padding placed around the logo, which you can remove ( or reduce ) with CSS:

.main-navigation .navigation-logo img {
        padding: 0 !important;
    }
    generatepressuser

Thank you, but this does not change anything when I try it. For now I deactivated sticky and selected Static navigation logo placement.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I cant see that CSS added anywhere , or a change in the Menu Item height… let me know.

generatepressuser

Hi, after I tested, I deleted it again, but now I have put it inside again and changed to “sticky+static” again.

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I tweaked the CSS above, as its being called before the theme style sheet.
    The biggest change will still be by increase the menu item height in the primary and sticky nav.

generatepressuser

I see, now I have changed Menu Item Height in primary and sticky nav from 60px to 100px only to test it, but now you can see, its changing correctly when I am on the top of the website. But when I scroll down, the log itself is always shrinking to very small as before.

Strange, but its not so bad since I dont must use sticky menu so there are options 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

in Customizer > Layout > Sticky Navigation there is a separate Menu Item Height… change that yo see the difference.

generatepressuser

Ah yes thats much better, so now its sticky and I have put it to 60px so its not being smaller when scrolling down.

Thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – glad to be of help

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.