[Support request] navigation links in monthly view for The Events Calendar on my GP website

Home Forums Support [Support request] navigation links in monthly view for The Events Calendar on my GP website

Home Forums Support navigation links in monthly view for The Events Calendar on my GP website

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark

I am using GP to build a website at staging5.nimblethimble.com. I am using the free version of The Events Calendar to display a calendar under the “Calendar” menu link. I am using the monthly view. Since The Events Calendar shows up in the Customizer, I assume there is some GP support for its use.

I am using the monthly view and for the life of me I cannot get navigation links (from one month to another) to show up. The Events Calendar documentation lists a CSS snippet to how the links on top of the calendar instead of below. I have inserted that both into Simple CSS and Additional CSS to no avail. In fact, I don’t see nav links either at the bottom or top of the calendar.

Is there something I am missing when using this calendar plugin with GeneratePress? I’ve heard great things about The Events Calendar and it seems like GP supports it use.

Can you advise me on how to get the nav links to show up (preferably at the top) of the monthly calendar?

Thanks very much,

Mark

Mark

Please ignore this request for support.

I figured it out!

Thanks,

Mark

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you got it resolved.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.