[Resolved] Navigation background height question

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Navigation background height question

Home Forums Support Navigation background height question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David

Hey guys,

I have a question trying to get the correct height on the main navigation bar. There’s a background color of dark grey and then the names of the menus which are more of a lighter grey color. I’m trying to figure out how I can make the dark grey background line come right to the main menu names, because at the moment it’s underneath it quite a ways. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

– Dave

Here’s my site so you can see my problem if I didn’t explain it well enough. http://www.ghosthuntingdevices.com

Jamal

Hi

Im not sure but removing the paragraph tags <p>About Us</p> from the last menu about us seems to fix your problem. I think you can increase the menu item height if you want to keep current navigation menu height.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Jamal. Reason: tugs > tags

Agressively support the kind of work you want to see. Buy it. Talk about it. Review it.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That looks like the problem to me as well, your About Us menu item is wrapped in a paragraph.

David

Thanks so much guys! I have no idea why the <p> was around the ‘about us’ part. Thanks a lot for your help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.