[Support request] Navbar not working correctly

Home Forums Support [Support request] Navbar not working correctly

Home Forums Support Navbar not working correctly

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Óscar

Hi,

I’ve been trying to change the color of the link hover in the menu of the homepage but it doesn’t seem to be working. Also, the logo is not displaying in the homepage.

This problem isn’t happening in any other page, it has to do only with the homepage. I already purged all cache and minified content, but I don’t know what is the problem.

Could anybody help me please? Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you disable all cache and minify plugins so I can see the source of the code better?

Let me know 🙂

Óscar

All cache is disabled now.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Does the logo show up if you disable the home page header element?

I don’t think you need one as you are not really going for the merge layout?

Óscar

I’ve disabled both header and content title. The logo still doesn’t show up, I don’t know why…

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m still seeing the Header Element active on the page, which is why the navigation is overlapping the content. Can you make sure it’s set to “Draft” in “Appearance > Elements”?

Óscar

Ok! Didn’t notice about that… It’s solved! Thanks a lot.

Óscar

One more thing before closing topic, why the logo doesn’t show up in mobile?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

in Customizer > Layout > Header — Under the Mobile Header option there is a place to add the Mobile Logo. Change the logo image you have chosen as the current one is not being found.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.