- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 5 months ago by Leo.
September 7, 2019 at 10:34 am #1003469Christian
– Hi there! I have problems on my website with wordpress. I have a Premium GP, and the subject is supposed to be responsive, but in some pages when you make them small, you see a gray part, and in others, no.
1. I want to remove that gray part and that the web adapts to the mobile screen. What’s going on, how do I fix it?
– In addition I have a problem with my menu, and that is to create a custom item and add it without links (with #), to give a touch with the mobile in that menu item, it takes me to a blank page. It only happens on the mobile, on the computer that does not happen, the menu is displayed or does nothing that is how I want it to behave.
2. How do I do that by tapping on the mobile the menu does not take me to a blank page?
– I feel so many questions but I try to do things well. Finally, I do not understand why the logo of my website does not appear in the mobile version, but in the pc version it does.
3. How do I get my web logo to appear on my mobile?September 7, 2019 at 11:46 am #1003531LeoStaffCustomer Support
1. Not quite sure what gray part you are referring to? I don’t see it in your screenshot.
Can you explain a bit more? 🙂
2. As for the menu item. Instead of
http://#, try just
3. You are using the mobile header option so make sure you upload a mobile header logo and set the branding type to logo:
Let me know if this helps 🙂September 7, 2019 at 12:10 pm #1003540Christian
Wow Leo! Thank you! You have solved doubt 2 and 3.
But there is still 1 hehe
With “gray part” I mean that when you make the screen small, the web is attached to the left side (see the second 11 of the video), as if the web does not take up all the space. It only happens with the Home page. The rest of the pages (except 1), have the same error but the space is not so large when minimizing.
You understand me?
In the video I sent you see what I am saying.September 7, 2019 at 12:18 pm #1003542LeoStaffCustomer Support
Can’t seem to get the error to happen both on my phone or browser resize.
Since it’s only on the home page, it’s likely not a theme issue.
Do you get the issue on a page with only GP without Elementor?September 7, 2019 at 11:54 pm #1003793Christian
Wow, it’s true! The problem is in the Elementor plugin. I have deactivated it and it works normally, but everything is a mess because I design the pages with Elementor.
I guess I should contact them to solve the problem -_- Thank you! I hope to solve it.September 8, 2019 at 7:52 am #1004074
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.