[Resolved] Multiple Product Tabs Bug

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Multiple Product Tabs Bug

Home Forums Support Multiple Product Tabs Bug

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mathias

Hi,

I am sorry if this is actually an Elementor issue. I would guess it has something to do with how GP loads product tabs.

I have made a custom single product page using Elementor. Here I have two “Product Tabs” elements in two different sections of the page. Each product tab element is shown/hidden depending on whether it is a mobile/desktop device using the responsive settings in Elementor.

The problem is that only the last loaded product tab element is “active” after page load. In my case this is the version shown to mobile-devices. This means that if I load the page on a desktop I have to click the description tab on the product tab element to actually see the description text.

Any suggestions?

Best,
    Mathias

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Is there a specific section where I should be looking at?

Same suggestion here though: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/remove-customize-product-category-element-in-elementor/#post-692865

Looks like you are using Elementor everywhere so I would recommend disabling GP premium WooCommerce add-on:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/installing-gp-premium/#activate-your-modules

Mathias

Hi Leo!

Sorry, I removed the section. Didn’t know that you would actually check the site – well done! πŸ™‚

I just tried disabling the premium WC add-on without any changes. It is probably an Elementor bug then.

Are there any advantages in not using Elementor for WC pages? I just figured it would be easier using it everywhere.

Thanks!

Mathias

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you don’t know any CSS then Elementor is likely the way to go πŸ™‚

Mathias

I do, I just like the speed of building with Elementor. However, if I saw an huge performance increase or better SEO without, I would consider not using it.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.