[Support request] Mozilla Firefox Browser on Mobile Devices: Whitespace instead of the address bar

Home Forums Support [Support request] Mozilla Firefox Browser on Mobile Devices: Whitespace instead of the address bar

Home Forums Support Mozilla Firefox Browser on Mobile Devices: Whitespace instead of the address bar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Daniel

Hi there,
    when we visit our website with the Mozilla Firefox Browser (Mobile App) and scroll on our popup, the address url from the Firefox browser will be hidden. But instead of the hidden address bar, there will be a blank space like in the screenshot: https://quickforget.com/s/df2b9d1bae66b7262581b32dc03c0d982a75c43e0cbb7afd
    Do you have any idea, how this happens and how we can solve this issue?
    Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

it works fine on my iPhone:

2021-10-30_14-59-38

I would recommend speaking with the pop up plugin developer as the theme has no control over how it displays or how a browser will interpret its display.

Daniel

Hi David,
    thank you for your reply. Yes, on Safari browser it will work fine, but not on the Mozilla Firefox Browser.
    It’ strange, because the back-to-top-button from Generatepress is always at the bottom of the browser (position: fixed;), but our selfbuilted popup, which has also position:fixed is not visible at the bottom, when the address bar is hidden. There is a strange space…
    Cheers,
    Daniel

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try increasing the pop up containers z-index value.

Daniel

I tried to increase the z-index, but the empty space is still there. I tried also to catch this space, but it seems, that is no html element with a css class or something similar.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you share the CSS you’re using to position the popup ? Might be able to see whats going on there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.