[Resolved] Moving to new host; content is moved and works in temp new site EXCEPT GP

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Moving to new host; content is moved and works in temp new site EXCEPT GP

Home Forums Support Moving to new host; content is moved and works in temp new site EXCEPT GP

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dyany

I am trying desperately to move my domain and site to a new host. Before I change the domain hosting and turn off the old site, however, I want to make sure everything works on the new site. So I have a temp site set up on the new host, copied over wp-content and the db, and everything works, EXCEPT for the settings and images set by GP Premium, so I checked the plug-ins and GP Premium is deactivated, and when I try to activate it, I get the following errors:
    Warning: require_once(/home2/dyanycom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premiumold/typography/functions/migration.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/dyanycom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premiumold/typography/functions/functions.php on line 8

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home2/dyanycom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premiumold/typography/functions/migration.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home2/dyanycom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premiumold/typography/functions/functions.php on line 8

I cannot copy my license key to the temp site because I cannot activate GP-Premium. I put the URL for the temp site into my account on generatepress.com, but still no go.

What can I do to fix this? It’s already taken so long that I’m butting up against the annual auto-renew of my hosting on the old site, which I do NOT want to pay.

Dyany

Nevermind; apparently copying all the wp-content folder over wasn’t enough, I needed to install GP Premium on the new site manually. Now it works fine! WOO!

Thanks for making it relatively easy, even though I’m slow. ๐Ÿ˜›

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it working! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.